- Jun 14: Mayapuris @ Bhumi's Yoga – Cleveland Ohio
- Jun 15: 24 Hour Kirtan- New Vrindavan
- Jun 20: Himalayan Adventure with Vish
- Jul 13: Festival of Chariots - Houston
- Aug 31: Ecstatic Chant Weekend - Fall
- Sep 7: Bhakti Fest!!!
- Nov 7: Sacred Sounds
- Nov 28: Thanksgiving Kirtan Retreat
- Nov 29: Festival of the Holy Name
- Dec 28: Jai Uttal's Yoga & Kirtan Camp
- No public Twitter messages.
Mayapuris on Facebook
Author Archives: kish
The Mridunga – Our Favorite Drum If there wasn’t the Mrdunga, there would be no such thing as the Mayapuris. We feel that it’s the best drum in the whole universe, especially for kirtan. That is our happy bias. Today … Continue reading
The kirtan movement was inaugurated in Mayapur, which lies along the banks of the Ganga in West Bengal, India. This special place is very close to our heart. My brother Bali and I studied and lived in the ashram there, … Continue reading
The story behind our first official photoshoot is actually pretty funny. To see the entire picture story click on the link below. (Read along each photo so you get the full picture=) http://www.facebook.com/mayapuris?v=photos&ref=profile#/album.php?aid=106470&id=134692904547 Profile Page: facebook.com/mayapuris Fan Page: facebook.com/The Mayapuris