Festival of India in New York City
Saturday, June 11, 2011
11:30am - All Ages
Washington Square Park
New York, NY
The Festival of India in NYC is something we look forward to every year. There is tons of kirtan, dance, drama, delicious veggie fare, and more.
The parade starts at 45th St. and 5th Ave at 11:30 am and continues down 5th Ave. all the way to Washington Square Park. The Festival in the park goes from 2-7pm.
All are welcome!
- Jun 14: Mayapuris @ Bhumi's Yoga – Cleveland Ohio
- Jun 15: 24 Hour Kirtan- New Vrindavan
- Jun 20: Himalayan Adventure with Vish
- Jul 13: Festival of Chariots - Houston
- Aug 31: Ecstatic Chant Weekend - Fall
- Sep 7: Bhakti Fest!!!
- Nov 7: Sacred Sounds
- Nov 28: Thanksgiving Kirtan Retreat
- Nov 29: Festival of the Holy Name
- Dec 28: Jai Uttal's Yoga & Kirtan Camp
- No public Twitter messages.
Mayapuris on Facebook